To get you to this picture perfect moment… on wedding day we carry a tool box full of essentials for “just-in-case” situations. It’s a well curated list of goodies that helps us (and you!) out of any mishaps that could arise that day. Over the years we’ve amassed a huge list of items and some of them are a bit unconventional.
So here’s our list of 10 non-traditional items that we have in our emergency kits.
- Calming essential oils – To calm those wedding day jitters.
- Envelopes – For any last minute payments and tips!
- Dental Wax – to get those ring photos juuust right we sometimes have to put in some dental wax! It’s strong and
- Fake Rings – Can’t send the ring bearer down the aisle with the real rings! Too much at stake!
- Floral Scissors – In case we need to make a quick bouquet! You never know!
- Garters – For that unplanned garter toss, or in case you forget one.
- Granola Bars – Don’t need anyone getting hangry.
- Nail Polish Remover – Just in case one of the bridesmaids spills half a bottle of nail polish on her dress. (Yes, this has happened!)
- Ribbon – In case we need to tie off the aisle or really… anything. Ribbon fixes everything!!
- White Chalk – In case a stain happens to that beautiful white dress and bonus purpose: it keeps ants at bay.