Weekends are usually our busy time. So we cherish a quiet Friday night in, but that doesn’t mean we’re not classing it up with a cocktail or two!!
This Friday we’re toasting to a busy wedding season with this delicious French Kiss Cocktail from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
Below is the recipe so you can toast along with us!
French Kiss Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Champagne, Prosecco, or Moscato
- 1 package organic raspberries
- 8 mint leaves
- ½ lemon
- Vodka (your favorite brand will do!)
- Place 5 berries in the bottom of your champagne glass
- Add 2 mint leaves
- Using a spoon muddle together until slightly mashed, but somewhat whole
- Fill glass with Champagne, Prosecco, or Moscato wine
- Add a dash of vodka
- Add a dash of lemon juice