This Friday we’re featuring team member Melissa’s favorite! Currently she’s drinking mocktails and just because she’s not drinking alcohol doesn’t mean she can’t have a fun refreshing beverage!! Her usual go-to is the Mojito. So we found this “Nojito” recipe from In Katrina’s Kitchen and are loving it!
- 10-12 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon agave (or sugar)
- 12 oz sparkling water (such as Perrier or La Croix Lime)
- lemon and lime slices (optional)
- In cocktail shaker muddle the mint with juice of 1 lime, agave, and a handful of crushed ice.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses over more ice.
- Add sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices.